
I never really liked flickr, I always preferred photobucket much more. On that note, I havent been to photobucket in quite some time. If I need to find an image I typically start with google image. If I dont see what I'm looking for then I venture to photobuket. I suppose I can add flikr to the list of image searching.
A few years back Ringo Starr had an art exhibit in Riverhead. Included at the exhibit were rare photos of the Beatles and art work by John, George, Paul and Ringo himself. I remember seeing a photo of the boys and their meeting with the champ, Cassius Clay. If I had enough dough, I wouldve bought the print because I loved it so much. Needless to say, the only way I'll be admiring that photo is though the web.
Thank you flikr!
A link to the pic: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/1549980071_ef986e5463.jpg?v=0

No comments:
Post a Comment