Delicious, not sure how I feel about this site. Im not really a fan of the layout and whatnot, but if I play around with it a little more I just may become a fan. I can see its effectiveness in that you can access your bookmarks from any computer that you go onto. Thats a great feature, because nothing is more frustrating than trying to find something online that you need to access but cant quite remember.
I like that not only can you tag, or type in tags that you may be interested in, but that some people actually give little descriptions of the site that they are bookmarking. Reading someones description may be beneficial in finding a site of interest.
I use google right now whenever I need to find something on the inteweb. Now though, I have another option when google search fails me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment