Monday, March 2, 2009

#8 - Find a video on YouTube

According to my profile, I have been a member of youtube since January 4, 2006. Youtube seems to provide me with many many laughs. The things that people come up with just amazes me. I especially love when I find something funny that may not have meant to be funny. Oooo I also love when I find video footage of concerts that I've been too. Its like reliving the moment!

Anyway, aside from funny vids and concerts, there are other amazing gems on youtube, which include people who are true gems. Not everyone in this world is as bad as some seem to think.



I found this video about 2 years ago and had put it in my favorites. Theres something about it, how could it not make you smile?!

There once was a time when youtube wasnt covered in ads and for that I dislike how the site is now plastered in ads and celebs. Youtube wouldnt exist if it werent for every day people shooting and uploading their own vids and then giving others feedback.

I think youtube would be a great tool for the library to use in promoting programs. If vids are shot and then embedded to the librarys home site, facebook, and myspace account it may entice more people to sign up for and participate in the progams that the library has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment