skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
yada this
Saturday, June 6, 2009
#10 Surfing Suffolk Wave
I think that the suffolk wave website is a great website. I did not wish to download anything to my computer at this time, but am familiar with how the website works. It is a great tool for patrons who may want something right away. Two thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
L I Z Z I E !
YadaThis
I seem to write as much as I talk! hah.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
June
(8)
#17 THIS IS THE END
#16 Craigslist: A Guide to Online Classifieds
#15 Google Docs: The End of Microsoft Office?
#14 What's a Wiki?
#13 Finding new feeds
#12 Discovering feeds on our catalog and website
#11 What are RSS feed readers?
#10 Surfing Suffolk Wave
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment