Saturday, June 6, 2009

#13 Finding new feeds

Seeing as I really dont go online all that often, I ususally dont just stumble upon websites that I am not already familiar with. Sometimes I'll read about a website and by the time I get to the computer if I still remember I'll check it out. Anyway, the websites that I usually go to have the RSS feeds linking articles to anywhere I want to link them. http://www.bloglines.com is a neat website. If I want, I can search for new feeds from the past. http://www.technorati.com is something that I may use. When I do have time to play around on the internet I like to read blogs. I just find them to be fascinating! UH OH, i just went to http://www.technorati.com and this popped up:

Doh! The Technorati Monster escaped again.
We're currently experiencing backend issues and are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

I suppose I will be investigating that site at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment